by IoTComplete’s Jimmy Schaeffler
Developing a viable Internet of Things, like just about every technology that preceded it, is not going to be an easy task. Challenging it from the outset will be a series of questions, concerns, and obstacles, some of the key of which are noted here below
- Who controls IoT’s “Big Data”?
- Will The IoT Infrastructure Be Adequate?
- Will There Be A Lack of IoT Standards?
- How Will We Create/Maintain IoT Data Quality?
- How Can We Maintain Adequate + Timely IoT Business Integration?
- How Do We Manage Government Policy and Regulations re: IoT?
- How Will We Create/Engender Best IoT Uses and Practices (.e.g., Relevant and Place/Geo Sensitive)?
- When Will The Business and Consumer Communities Be Ready For Primetime IoT?
- Which Companies Will Dominate IoT?
- Is The IoT Right For You, Is It Right For Your Company?
Visit www.IoTComplete.com for contact and more details.